Why join Brentfield PTA?
The Brentfield PTA provides many programs and events for you and your children throughout the school year. Joining the PTA is one way to help support our programs and shows the commitment of our families to our school and children.
Be a part of the team--Team Brentfield!
As a PTA member, you will have access to our online student directory; receive a PTA Membership Directory and have voting privileges during our General PTA meetings.
(Please note that PTA memberships must be renewed annually to remain an active PTA member.)
Texas PTA's Vision
Every child’s potential is a reality.
Texas PTA's Mission
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Texas PTA's Purpose
To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
To raise the standards of home life;
To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Texas PTA Values
These core values guide our decisions and actions:
• Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
• Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
• Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
• Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
• Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.