The Brentfield Elementary PTA is a dynamic association made up of parents, teachers, administrators and community members who collaborate to provide an exceptional educational experience for every child on our campus.
Together, we make this happen through our annual Paw Pledge Drive and Membership Drive in August as well as our Auction Party in late winter. The funds we raise from these events allow the Brentfield PTA to host programs throughout the year as well as provide funding for teacher support and various learning tools that enhance and enrich experiences in and out of the classroom.
What does the PTA do?
- Programs (Yuck! Science, Secret World of Robots, Red Ribbon Week Magic Show and STEAM now offered during the school day so that EVERY child may attend!)
- Buddy Fun Day (everyone’s favorite day!)
- Carnival (see you October 21st!)
- Dobie Community Service (year-long support of our sister school)
- Student Directory (one for every PTA family!)
- Library (One Book program, award winning new library books and guest author speakers!)
- DOCS (Dads on Campus) Events and Activities
- Family Outreach (special events to welcome all new families to BFE!)
- Spirit t-shirt for EVERY student and staff member
- Health & Welfare (Red Ribbon Week and year-long nurse clinic support!)
- Hospitality (Have you seen the Swagon roaming the halls delivering special treats to teachers and staff?!)
- Multicultural Night (food and fun for the whole family!)
- LEAD Fund (discretionary fund for teachers to request specialized supplies for their classroom)
- Teacher Education Programs (trainings and workshops throughout the year)
- Substitute Teachers for Parent Conferences (otherwise, no conference!)
- 6th Grade Advisory (field trips, parties and more to celebrate our BFE graduates!)
- Reflections Art Contest
- Bobcat Breakfast (special breakfast to welcome back high school seniors who attended BFE)